Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: MS Security Response is a bunch of half-witted morons

From: martin f krafft <madduck () madduck net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:49:05 +0100

also sprach Patrice Neff <mailinglists () patrice ch> [2004.03.13.0920 +0100]:
I've been playing around with custom stylesheets but I can't seem to
find a way to override that.

That's a good idea. It works with the following line:
  div { display:block !important; }

Don't do this. CSS's display property is very useful and a standard.
You may screw up other pages by doing so.

--

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

a qui sait comprendre, peu de mots suffisent.
                                                 -- intelligenti pauca