Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Recommendations for Web Application Scanners

From: "Dean" <dispacct () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:10:45 -0000

Hi list,

Looking for recommendations on which scanner (to run on a Windows platform) to run for MySQL auditing etc. Preferrably
one that can be demo'd. I have AppDetective which we will be trialling but wanted to run some comparisons. To save list
traffic perhaps reply off-list and I will reply shortly with a list of all those that were recommended for everyone to
see? I did try posting to the pen-test list but the message won't go through so I thought I would ask here as there is
obviously a large cross-over.

Many thanks in advance

Dean