Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible Virus - and what type?

From: Noel Cuillandre <n.cuillandre () wanadoo fr>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:42:52 +0100

Hello,
It's a Nestky.B according to AVG
A+

Jay Weisberger wrote:

Hello all,

I got this e-mail late this afternoon and I'm trying to figure out if this was an attempt at infection or otherwise. I recieved this file using Thunderbird .5 on Linux, so it wouldn't have any effect on me. Just seeing what you all thought and what type of virus it might be.

We cannot respond to individual messages through this email
address. It is not secure and should not be used for account-related questions. Please refer to your statement for contact information.

If you do not want to receive future account-related messages electronically or to update your email preferences, select the link in the "ABOUT THIS MESSAGE" section at the bottom of the original email we sent you.

jbdubbs () jbdubbs com wrote:

--52672815

i hope it is not true!

--52672815