Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Message - Banner's Styles

From: KUIJPERS Jimmy <jimmy.kuijpers () swift com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:35:44 +0100

A small answer to all your questions inline. Other readers will be able to get better answers.

Gan Chin Kiat wrote:

Hi,

Question 1:
-----------
I have a Banner with "Power Server" which is it will displayed after opened
the telnet session. Meaning previously it will displayed SunOS 5.6, now it
will displayed Power Server. So how would i get the part of the Banner to be
displayed in BOLD?
e.g. : I want the word "Power" to be in BOLD.

Is the banner a piece of html? I that case you might be able to use the <b> and the  </b> to make the selection bold?
Just
guessing...

Question 2:
-----------
I have the same banner as above (Question 1), but how would i get the above
banner "Power Server" blinking ?

This banner was created from /etc/default/telnetd.
code

Is the banner a piece of html? there is also an html code to make tekst blink...

------
BANNER="POWER SERVER"

Please assists on this.

Thank you

CK Gan

Are you in love? Find a date on MSN Personals http://match.msn.com.my/

I am not currently in love, but if I was then I would not need to find a date right? I mean, I then already know who I
want to date.
I don't understand the reasoning behind this question.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Yep, I believe aswell.