Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Message - Banner's Styles

From: Sebastian Herbst <pz () psychozapp de>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:44:26 +0100

Hi,

the only advise you will get on a SECURITY mailing list is:
DO NOT USE TELNET!

In future please do not use this list for software support.

bye pz

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 03:44, Gan Chin Kiat wrote:
Hi,

Question 1:
-----------
I have a Banner with "Power Server" which is it will displayed after opened
the telnet session. Meaning previously it will displayed SunOS 5.6, now it
will displayed Power Server. So how would i get the part of the Banner to be
displayed in BOLD?
e.g. : I want the word "Power" to be in BOLD.

Question 2:
-----------
I have the same banner as above (Question 1), but how would i get the above
banner "Power Server" blinking ?

This banner was created from /etc/default/telnetd.
code
------
BANNER="POWER SERVER"

Please assists on this.

Thank you

CK Gan

Are you in love? Find a date on MSN Personals http://match.msn.com.my/

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html
--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sebastian Herbst
\ / Ribbon Campaign                   pz () psychozapp de