Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: [inbox] stenagrophy software recommendations

From: xlopkov () eml cc
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:25:48 -0800

hi

thanks all of you who responded. i really appreciate the caring my
information recieved. thanks for the links. thread closed. i also wanted
to put my 2 cents in :whenever someone's emails someone off-the-list,
basicly just smalltalk, the person who got the email shouldn't send it to
the whole fricking list.
again thanks
see you