Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: SHUT UP

From: "Jos Osborne" <Jos () meltemi co uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:45:19 -0000

It's God's fault for putting the apple in the garden....  It's been downhill
ever since. :)

Well, since you brought it up, last time I checked God did not swist the
arm of Adam or Eve to eat the apple, so how could that be God's fault?
Man is the one that chooses to do the good thing or the bad....wrong
forum, yeah I know, but just had to say that....

And thus was created the very first full-disclosure debate. :)

True. If only we'd been informed of the flaws in the FreeWill3.11 and the GoodAndEvil-SR2 packages we'd have never
installed them. But we did so on the advice of our scaly sales rep, and now we're looking at an eternal cycle of
upgrading and patching.
Oh, and can someone explain how the Evil part of GoodAndEvil-SR2 is viral in nature, infecting every new client as soon
as it comes on line, but the Good module needs to be manually installed...

;>

Jos

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html