Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Netsky.P -> sneaky one!

From: "Federated Information Security" <FederatedInformationSecurity () federatedinv com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:31:39 -0500

Something different about netsky.p vs all the other variants:  I'm
seeing this one  spread evenly across all my mail gateways.  Earlier
variants only hit my first MX record, this one is either ignoring MX
weights or getting them backwards.  Maybe that's why this one's making
the rounds a bit more than other recent variants.

We're living in interesting times when even viruses have hotfixes...