Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Do people really use such dumb filtering as to look at single words in text

From: Steve Kudlak <chromazine () sbcglobal net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:51:48 -0700

That is not a good idea. I usually just lurk here and hope
something comes down the pike that has interesting content.
I rarely send email out to answer general questions, but the
browser thing is a good general question. The whole question
about what  browser to use, what general policies to use when
investigating things is a good thing. So it is kind of silly that if
one sticks one "bad word" in something something gets bounced.
This makes the whole thing seem hardly worth it. Much real
information hasn't come down the pike, just a lot of  mailbox
clutter, some of it interesting enough to be redeeming. Oh well/....
maybe bugtraq is better.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.