Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Apology: Was Multiple Scanning Engines

From: "RandallM" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:54:59 -0500

I do sincerely apologize for offending those who felt this was not the place

ask such a question. I felt though that there was no better place then a
place

where the recipients were of high caliber and knowledge. A Google search
would

have only given me advertisements of "We're the best" type. For those who
through

kindness answered I thank you so much.

Message: 4