Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: CISCO Vpn

From: "dila" <dila () myrealbox com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:58:37 +0100

blah blah blah all I hear is your a fucking 15 yr old boy that cant figure
out your own vuls so you rely on other people for them. so stfu and yes it
is a help list. why you think people are showing others potential harmful
vul code dipshit so they can figure out how to prevent tools like you. so
you come back when you get a fucking clue.