Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: USB autorun function

From: Gadi Evron <ge () egotistical reprehensible net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:56:32 +0200

Evil Wrangler wrote:

I want to say how flattered I am to have generated so much discussion
from my little 2600 article. I welcome all corrections and additions.

Information should be free!

=;^)

And thank you for writing it! (although I haven't read it).

The whole issue is quite old (2 years?), but haven't really been addressed.

What's funny about all this is that once again a few people (I counted 4 including you and me) started talking about it in relatively the same time, without knowing of each other.

In this case we didn't invent anything new, but it's an interesting fact non-the-less.

        Gadi Evron.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html