Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: US Bank scam

From: "Hamby, Charles D." <pfcdh1 () matsu alaska edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:54:57 -0800

This is a slick phishing scam, I have to admit.  One thing I noticed
though;
I printed the various pages of the website out with IE to use as an
example and I noticed that the real URL appeared at the bottom of each
page as opposed to the bogus one.  I thought that was interesting.  Has
anyone else
noticed that this occurs with other phishing sites or is it just unique
to this case?

Charles Hamby