Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Internet explorer 6 execution of arbitrary code (An analysis of the 180 Solutions Trojan)

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:52:11 +0200

Michael Evanchik wrote:

Although this ms-its exploit has been around ,the true author of finding this is an UNKNOWN author.  I remember when it was
_reported_ by Thor but he did not take credit.  As for it being 0-day.  It sure is.  None of microsofts's patches stop
it nor did Norton AntiVirus Corp.  I have no idea who you are Gadi to give such comments like that.

Michael Evanchik

I am the guy who gave what information he has, and asked for clarifications on the 0-day issue.

Where Jelmer and I disagree is on dragging personal issues and flames into the thread.

        Gadi.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html