Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Wendy's Drive-up Order System Information D isclosure

From: "Mr. Rufus Faloofus" <foofus () foofus net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 07:40:07 -0500

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 07:40:59AM -0400, Rob Keown wrote:
Wendy's is rapidly preparing a fix, which involves PGP PKI. You *will* have
to email your public key to Wendy's in order to submit or confirm your
order.

I've heard that whether or not you need PGP depends on your condiment
selection.  For example, if you skip the generic mayo, and are willing
to pay a little extra for Diffie-Hellman's, I think you're OK.  On the
other hand, I think they might be abandoning french fries as a side
order, and switching to Clipper chips, so maybe PGP isn't such a bad
idea after all.

--Foofus.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html