Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: (no subject)

From: Will Image <xillwillx () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:22:47 -0700 (PDT)

stop crying and learn how to patch your shit.
why email a whole list over some bullshit, youre just
making yourself look incompetent.

--- VX Dude <vxdude2003 () yahoo com> wrote:
If I may inquire, why would you care about such a
nobody?  Are you insulted that a "real" hacker
didn't
find your site worthy?  It's just a website, why are
you whining?  The more you guys whine, the more they
think what they do matters.

-redX

--- adam () huntrecruiting com wrote:

Hello all,

I just had a site cracked by some script-kiddy
going
by RedX.

the little squirt was just being pesky by cracking
the passwd for a simple
store admin and plastering "Hacked by redX" in the
php forms not a real hack.
and he uploaded a file with some stupid logo he
made
with MS paint what a
waist of time there was no real hack involved and
no
access to any important
info.

just wondering if anybody else has encountered
this
nobody?

Adam

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.