Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Confirm Your VISA Card Email

From: yossarian <yossarian () planet nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:40:55 +0100

http://www.visa.com/globalgateway/gg_selectcountry.html?retcountry=1 is
where the URL takes me. Looks like just a scam to harvest mail adresses. I
had something alike from ebay, just a webbug linking it to somewhere else.
Dunno of ebay has already taken action - i sent it there just to make sure.
I can;t check since you just gave the URL - not check the pics for other
link.