Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who's to blame for malicious code?

From: Vlad Galu <dudu () diaspar rdsnet ro>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:09:00 +0200

-- a lot of cutting here --

|Hopefully that clarifies my position.

        Let's clarify mine. First of all, I mean no offence. BUT: I've had it
with you. I signed up for "Full Disclosure", not for "Full Disclosure
and Paul Schmechl". So I expect to see and hear information that
strictly serves to my security awareness purposes. Please, rethink your
position. No one is curious of what you think about this and that. I
browsed the archives a little bit and I couldn't find any useful
information in your overall activity.
        If you're not interested in more focused subjects, please send
philosophy to other forums.

|Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
|Adjunct Information Security Officer
|The University of Texas at Dallas
|AVIEN Founding Member
|http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/

        Impressing.

|Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
|Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

----
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.
If it's there, and you can't see it, it's transparent.
If it's not there, and you can't see it, you erased it.