Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 3 new MS patches next week... but none fix

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:38:42 -0500

My source is not important, they fix SECURITY holes, so I would say that
everyone on this list would want to know.  My post wasn't about the 3 that
were being released, But about a hole that was widely discussed on this very
list that wasn't being addressed.  In any case, they are security patches,
this is still a security list is it not???

This is not a gossip, I stated nothing but facts in my message (perhaps an
opinion or two as well).  Just because you don't have access to the same
source of information that I do, certainly doesn't make it gossip.

  the three patches are widely known by now I'm sure.  I've now seen various
sites talking about them.

  Exibar