Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Script Kiddies [OT]

From: qobaiashi <qobaiashi () gmx net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:37:01 +0100

Am Samstag, 31. Januar 2004 00:24 schrieb Remko Lodder:
"all i can say is they have to start somewhere"

--> That is why my friends and i started Mostly-Harmless,
we educate those persons by telling them what is good and what
is wrong, so we can convince them script kiddie is not good
having knowledge is good, (if u use it properly),
so we tend to keep them on the right track, we also offer them
hacking things, on our _own_ machines so they can not do any harm.

Released exploits are indeed one of the reasons why some kids think it's
easy
but the most knowledged of us should know that education is our prime
target.

OMG, are you a hacker school or smth? THAT's kiddie production...!

-q

Cheers

--

Kind regards,