Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: vulnerabilities of postscript printers

From: Michael Zimmermann <zim () vegaa de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:13:01 +0100

At Samstag, 24. Januar 2004 06:04 Darren Reed wrote:
See here you've taken a step I don't believe possible - with postscript.
For reference I downloaded the blue book and read through there operator
summary last night and there is no "password" or "login" in postscript.

The operator "startjob" or "exitserver" is what you are looking for.

Usually they are implemented in a way, that they take at least
one second to run, to disable high-speed password cracking.

Greetings
Michael
--
Michael Zimmermann