Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Important Notice about Security Watch Debate

From: "Keith Ward" <keith.ward () mcpmag com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:18:35 -0800

The problem is that such an arrangement could go on and on -- Roberta
responds back, you respond again, ad infinitum. I am making plans to get
as many responses as possible published in some manner. But we're going
to keep it to one response for the newsletter, since most newsletter
readers aren't keen on reading pages and pages of content.