Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Security Watch Essay (was: (no subject))

From: "Trevor Benson" <tbenson () a-1networks com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:39:41 -0800 (PST)

You know what I love. How a usefull list has 40% of the posts some snotty
little comment a child (regardless of chronological age) has to make to
insult someone else in the list.  Which of course spawns the other 40%
rebuttals to the attacks.  When in all reality, not one of us cared what
the child said, or the defense of your decision to post.

Hmmm, trying to remember. Did I join the list for Soap Opera while reading
email, or to keep up with current issues and security???  I am guessing it
must have been the soap operas......

Trevor

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html