Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re:RE: laptop security

From: Byron Copeland <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 28 Feb 2004 18:46:26 -0500

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 19:17, Ian Latter wrote:
Buying luggage recently my girlfriend and I were told about a range
of luggage that was supposed to do exactly that;  bluetooth enabled,
as it is being stolen from beside you at the airport, it would lose
range from the mobile and alert you.  Cute idea ... all they need to
do now is add a tazer to it so it incapacitates the dude with bags and
you won't have to run after him either .. just get an SMS saying that
there is a guy beside you, holding your luggage for you ;-))

Oh great idea, in the process incapacitate by tazing all of the baggage
handlers as you bag makes its way to the luggage hold.  :)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html