Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: a question about e-mails

From: Nico Golde <nion () gmx net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:54:42 +0100

Hello Nick,
why are you so unfriendly?

* Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> [2004-02-28 20:19]:
everyone can read this.
i make the test, i write a mail do the list with bcc to the list.

Chopper -- what part of "your Email config is broken", as you have been
shown in several ways already, did you not understand?

i am native german speaker ;-)

Just crawl back under your rock and STFU because you clearly do not
know what you are talking about _NOR_ have any appreciation that "it
works like that on my system therefore that is how it is supposed to
work" might be an invalid assumption.

at the time i read the first mail of this thread i tested it on my
machine.
on this time i doesn't know, that i have a fault in my configuration, so
sorry, that i hadn't the same opinion as you.
nico

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html