Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Windows 2000 Source Code

From: "Poof" <gui () goddessmoon org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:03:01 -0500

Yeah- and makes users 'vote' for his ranking at I think his classes website.

(img src to
http://misslhc.apinc.org/index.php?onglet=misterlhc&include=../php/profils/s
howProfil&titre_sub=Profil%20de%20Daniel&type=misterlhc&num=473 (Spaced so
it doesn't get voted to by mistake)&addvote=1 and
http://misslhc.apinc.org/index.php?onglet=misterlhc&include=../php/profils/s
howProfil&titre_sub=Profil%20de%20Laurent&type=misterlhc&num=517)

Idiot >.<

~