Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Study material

From: cdowns <cdowns () drippingdead com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:58:20 -0600

isbn# 084931707X

ok thats for this years ISSA course...

~!>D

Mark Fagan wrote:

Hi there,

you could always attend the CBK review seminar, I think it cost me the guts of 3K Euro and takes one week, its probably cheaper in the UK.

I used the presentation and test questions as well as my own knowledge picked up over the years and found the exam quite easy.

If you cannot afford the seminar, maybe someone would loand you the test questions or manuals.

Cheers

Quoting "Wronski, Michael C (MED)" <Michael.Wronski () med ge com>:

Try GOOGLE, www.isc2.org <http://www.isc2.org> , or your local bookstore..
You will find 1000's of pages of material.

-M, CISSP