Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New Security News Website

From: Pr0 Curve <pr0curve () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:03:32 -0800 (PST)

And then there's the other possibility. That the OP
knows *exactly* what he/she is doing, and all the
posting about the "security problems" with the
site just make us look like foo^H^H^Hnevermind.

While I would like to say thats exactly what I was
doing I can't claim it to be so.

The web host for Hacker Intel (www.hackerintel.com) is
pair.net.  I have hosted several other websites with
them, many that would attract an even less desireable
clientel, and have never had an issue, open ports or
not. While I understand the risks I am fairly
confident with thier setup, even with the open ports.