Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

From: Peter Besenbruch <prb () lava net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:59:58 -1000

Mustajärvi Olli wrote:
Mr. Jansson has expressed  his false claims about the ICT security issues of
the Finnish Parliament. Mr. Jansson has expressed his lies now so many times,
for instance http://lists.netsys.
com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-December/030078.html, that we will bring a
charge against him in court. We like to underline again that Mr. Jansson's
claims are false and incomprehensibly stupid.

Head of ICT Office  Olli Mustajärvi

The Finnish Parliament  Head of IT Office  FIN- 00102 Helsinki  Finland
Email:firstname.surname () eduskunta fi   WWW: www.eduskunta.fi

To send six copies of the same message to the Full Disclosure list goes beyond a simple mistake to out and out stupidity.

Mr. Jansson made the case that the IT department for the Finnish parliament consisted of a bunch of incompetent bumblers. You have amply proven his point. I suggest that if you want to look even more foolish, that you "bring a charge against him."

Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html