Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Tool Announcement: AIRT -- the Advanced Incident Response Tool (linux)

From: "madsys" <madsys () ercist iscas ac cn>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:52:36 +0800

hey all,

        I'm proud to announce that the AIRT 0.1 is now available:
        http://159.226.5.93/projects/airt-0.1.tar.bz2

        AIRT (Advanced incident response tool) is a set of incident response assistant tools on linux platform. It's
useful when you want to know what evil program is resident on your broken system and what the hell it is. It consists
of 5 useful tools now:

mod_hunter: looks for hidden module on the suspect system.

process_hunter: looks for hidden process from kernel on the suspect system.

sock_hunter: looks for hidden port from kernel on the suspect system.

modumper: dumps the hidden module into file.

dismod: trys to analyze the dumped module.

Note: it only supports 2.6 kernel now, will support 2.4 kernel later.

We will be happy to get any suggestion and bug report ;-P

  madsys

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html