Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Whitepaper Release - Anti-Virus Evasion Techniques and Countermeasures

From: "Debasis Mohanty" <mail () hackingspirits com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:11:40 -0800

Hi Friends,

This is to announce the release of one more article by
hackingspirits.com called "Anti-Virus Evasion Techniques and
Countermeasures" which I delayed by almost two months because of various
reasons.

The objective of this article is to demonstrate different possible ways
that viruses and worms coders use to evade any Anti-Virus products while
coding malicious programs and at the same time I also explained about
the countermeasures techniques to prevent against such attacks.

This article will also try to educate various kind computer users in the
simplest way to deal with viruses and worms and defend against such
malicious attacks where the AV engine become helpless when special
techniques are used by this malicious codes to prevent detection.

This article can be downloaded from my site at the following link:
http://www.hackingspirits.com/eth-hac/papers/whitepapers.asp

Download "Anti-Virus Evasion Techniques and Countermeasures".

For any comments and feedback, mail me at :

debasis_mty at yahoo dot com
or
mail at hackingspirits dot com

Thanks & Regards,