Full Disclosure mailing list archives

mail.yahoo.com issue

From: "LaRose, Dallas" <dlpassport () s2access com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:49:43 -0500

When visiting http://mail.yahoo.com, occasionally the server will serve up a
strange page saying only "do you yahoo?".  With a few refreshes (which
likely pulls the content from other servers), you will get to the yahoo mail
login page.  It looks like some of their servers are not returning correct
results.  I'm not sure whether it's malicious, but it's worth noting....

Source of strange page:

<h1>do you yahoo?</h1>

<!-- l27.login.scd.yahoo.com compressed/chunked Thu Aug 19 07:38:10 PDT 2004
-->

Dallas LaRose
Notice

You may have noticed the increased number of notices for you to notice. We
notice that some of our notices have been noticed. On the other hand, some
of our notices have not been noticed. This is very noticeable. It is noticed
that the responses to the notices have been noticeably unnoticeable. This
notice is to remind you to notice the notices and respond to the Notices
because we do not want the noticed to go unnoticed.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html