Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Security Web Site Hosting

From: Bryce.Verdier () porternovelli com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:42:33 -0700

Might i recommend Subdreamer(http://www.subdreamer.com). Its not free, but
a $40 price tag isn't all that hard to swallow either.

bryce

Hi,

Any recommendations on site hosting services / Portal framewroks /
site builders...

I've heard PHPNuke is pretty solid.

   Simon

I believe PHPNuke is the most vulnerable/exploited content management
system
out there.

Simon's reply was not a joke?  I hate to think I was laughing at him
rather then along with him <smile>.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
                 ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.