Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 0xdefaced[6] -  nice work

From: Phuong Nguyen <phuong () ecqurity com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 17:03:27 +0700

Hello all,

First of all, I'm in no way associate with Johny Knoxvilles. Some guys on the list requested if I could somehow share the file, so did I. Second, I found some information in there is nice, and I have not specifically said which and which. Certainly, there are some nice technical stuff (linux lkm, funny windoz bugs, etc.). Therefore, I thought it would be nice if I could share the link. I have now removed the link and the file is no longer available.

Please understand that, I, in no way, associate with those guys, Johny Knoxville or however you may want to call it. I'm sorry if this has caused any misunderstanding. Please accept my apology once again.

Phuong

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html