Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FW: Question for DNS pros

From: "Ian Latter" <Ian.Latter () mq edu au>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 12:04:00 +1000

I've been flat out here -- but I've tried to stay on this thread ..

Are you guys sure that this isn't the server end of the
ip-over-dns software (nstxd) trying to get data back to the
now non-existent client?

It would have made it through your statefull kit if it was
initiated from that problem address of yours (Paul), originally.

The only thing I see not being consistent with the nstx stuff
is the multiple sources/channels ... but that doesn't mean
that there couldn't have been multiple connections from the
problem address, or a multi-terminating version of the client/
server software .. (a dns hub of sorts).