Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Wiretap or Magic Lantern?

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:39:32 -0400

I would even go so far as to say tht the good-guys (the NSA) has better
knowledge, technology, and resources than the bad guys (terrorists).  The
good-guys have, basically, unlimited funds and the approval of the
government to use said funds, whether it's openly apporved or approved as a
$500 hammer or $2500 toilet.

  Now of course, if they are monitoring ALL internet traffic, we've all been
flagged because we've used NSA and terrorists in the same e-mail.  Good
thing we didn't mention anything about m-16's or poison gas bombs, or
anything like that too!

  Ex