Full Disclosure mailing list archives

ron1n phone home, episode one

From: Bugtraq Security Systems <research () bugtraq org>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 12:02:12 -0500 (EST)

Hello list,

We at BSS (Bugtraq Security Systems) are proud to announce the publication
of a series of next generation whitepapers detailing advances in many
areas of the information security realm. We have dubbed this series the
guides to Mostly Harmless Hacking and feel it will direct new and upcoming
talent onto the shining path of the whitehat way.

We would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the granny hacker from
heck herself (c.meinel () bugtraq org) for her support and cooperation in
publishing these next generation ideas and hope this will give a little back
to the community of which we've received so much.

So without further a do we proudly bring you the first in a series: Mostly
Harmless Hacking part
1

With regards,
Team Bugtraq Security