Full Disclosure mailing list archives

ReMS Blaster author / morning_wood misinformed

From: "Jennifer Bradley" <jenbradley () webmail co za>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:54:03 +0200

Message: 16
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 01:32:20 +0200
From: yossarian <yossarian () planet nl>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] MS Blaster author / morning_wood
misinformed
To: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>,
full-disclosure () lists netsys com

Entering is going into a house without breaking a lock. Breaking in,
well,
that is when there is some lock, and it is broken. Insurance companies
really like this difference, if there is no signs of breaking and
entering
(which b.t.w. is a legal term in the US also...), you don't get money.

Furthermore, if you don't lock your car, and sometime the pohlice
checks,
you'll be fined. I think that is absolutely correct, since you are
wasting
law enforcements time and taxpayers money, if you make it too
tempting. Kind
of biblical, don't lead someone into temptation. But hey, where a
calvinistic country, just look at our PM's face....

Bit sad this has to be explained. Think some people in security need
some
legal training.
Cool Connection, Cool Price, Internet Access for R59 monthly @ WebMail
http://www.webmail.co.za/dialup/