Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Re: Administrivia: Noise and Politics

From: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:58:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: martin f krafft [mailto:madduck () madduck net]
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 1:57 AM
To: full-disclosure () lists netsys com
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Re: Administrivia: Noise and Politics

also sprach Joe Shevland <jshevland () ozemail com au>
[2003.09.14.0147 +0200]:
Really? If/when US law dictates that a list that as far as
I can tell
falls under the "freedom of speech" banner is illegal,
they're sinking
to new lows.

There is no freedom of speech in the US anymore. Take
Guantanamo for an example.

If that goes ahead, I guess the next thing is for Baby Bush
to get a
large pile of books and start burning them (its about the
only redneck
ignorant stone he's left unturned I guess).

It'll probably happen the way they are going. Poor US.

Of course the rest of the world is such a shining example of tolerance
and freedom.....

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas