Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MyServer 0.4.3 Denial Of Service

From: "badpack3t" <badpack3t () security-protocols com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:09:31 -0400 (EDT)

Read my advisory just a little bit closer.  Those you mention below are
for 0.4.1 and 0.4.2.  The issue I found is much different, and is on
version 0.4.3.

-badpack3t
www.security-protocols.com

ummm... is this a redux?

http://exploitlabs.com/files/advisories/EXPL-A-2003-012-myServer.txt
July 5 2003 and
http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/securityfocus/bugtraq/2003-07/0047.html
and
http://lists.insecure.org/lists/bugtraq/2003/Jun/0181.html  June 21 2003

unless you have got a remote shell or other compromize, this is a known
issue

Donnie Werner
http://exploitlabs.com