Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Administrivia: Circularity - Windows v. Unix

From: Len Rose <len () netsys com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:16:47 -0400

Please don't engage in endless rounds of evangelistic circular
arguments about operating systems, particularly Windows v. Unix.

It's just too pointless and wastes all of our time, energy, and
bandwidth.

Windows people will do windows and Unix people will do unix, and
neither the twain shall ever meet (publicly) and no amount of
discourse will eradicate one or the other.

Lest anyone call that a hypocritical stance for me, I will also
declare that I have also been guilty of this in various moments
in time and that no one is perfect.

"Remember..  Only you can prevent the noise."

Thanks

Len

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html