Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Soft-Chewy insides (was: CyberInsecurity: The cost of Monopoly)

From: "Curt Purdy" <purdy () tecman com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:39:10 -0500

When we get this far off-topic, how about putting up a new subject line with
a was:

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity zar Richard Clarke