Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Petition against VeriSlime's DNS abuse

From: "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonathan () nuclearelephant com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:36:07 -0400

Verisign managed to intercept the passwords to the other 11,425 users
via their SiteFinder service, and they all suddenly changed their minds.

All your domains are belong to us.

Maybe On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 23:39, Michael J McCafferty wrote:
Hey, what the heck happened to the petition ?  I have a confirmation that
my signature was number 11,603. I checked back yesterday and there were
only 178 signatures, just checked and there are still only 178
signatures.... TOTAL ! How/why did the number go down ?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html