Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: p63: Call for Articles!

From: Cael Abal <lists () onryou com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:32:06 -0400

Phrack Magazine, the ONE AND ONLY REAL AND ACTIVE HACKER MAGAZINE is sending out a call for articles for p63!!!

Guess you never heard of http://www.2600.org ? Last I checked Eric / Emmanuel was still in business. I'm all for a good hacker mag, but keep things honest at least in your claims. When you are as accurate as you can be, then people will believe what you say. Don't hurt your cause with phrases like the above.

Hey John,

They are being completely honest and accurate -- provided you accept
their definitions of 'hacker', 'fake', and 'hoax'.

That said, p62 was pretty entertaining.

Cael

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html