Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: Symantec wants to criminalize security info sharing

From: "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonathan () nuclearelephant com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:22:15 -0400

With one of Symantec's VPs the new cybersecurity director of Homeland
security, I am seriously concerned that these views radiating from the
top could become law.

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 23:20, christopher neitzert wrote:
With an opinion like this it is apparent to me John Schwartz obviously is
not qualified to be the Chief anything of an information security firm.

Perhaps the share-holders should be calling for his resignation.

Chris