Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Bad news on RPC DCOM vulnerability

From: petard <petard () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:29:49 +0000

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 07:05:46PM -0500, Bobby Brown wrote:
So I can "assume" no other information is posted, other than this site, to collaborate the RPC issue is not resolved
or should we all try to translate this site using the helpful hints, which they are?

k-otik posted some similar if not identical code, corroborating (to a point anyway) its
effectiveness. (It most likely worked for one of them if they posted it.)

I suggest taking the linked code, compiling it (use MSVC7) and testing it to confirm
for yourself. Please test on a machine that's not connected to the internet, though :-)

HTH,

petard

--
If your message really might be confidential, download my PGP key here:
http://petard.freeshell.org/petard.asc

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html