Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google FILTERS searches for possible DMCA infringable content!!!

From: Jeremiah Cornelius <jeremiah () nur net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 23:16:20 -0700

For those of you who don't know (this is gonna get me in a lot of trouble,
but WTF) Google searches are monitored by agencies that care about things
like crime and terrorism. Don't ask me to validate that assertion, because
there's no way that I can or would. Call me a conspiracy nut, but it is
and they are. 'nuf said.

The fact that they have at least two "former" NSA personnel in the ranks of
senior technical management should be all the tip-off that anyone would need.
It's one of the recurring themes for rantage at google-watch.org :
http://www.google-watch.org/jobad.html

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html