Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Red Hat Certification for... (however much you want to pay)

From: Irwan Hadi <irwanhadi () phxby com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:55:51 -0600

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 09:18:51PM -0400, Justin Shin wrote:

If I had my druthers at redhat, someone aint gonna have a job come thursday mornin

What's more, I played around and came to amusement with the fact that I had just made the security course cost me
0.99 . Talk about cheap! Why, Redhat should invest in training their coders, and avoid being duped by the oldest
technique in webapp history...

Even more funny, I set it to be -$8098082308 and redhat now owes me that
much ;)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html