Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Has Verisign time arrived ?

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:34:33 +0530

you can always try 0day () nothackers org ( it makes a nice holiday gift too )

Donnie Werner
morning_wood () e2-labs com
http://nothackers.org/about.php  - huh?
http://nothackers.org/pipermail/0day/  - 0day Archives

ps: google "0day" look at the first hit (
http://24.57.62.17/0daybackupz/index2.html )
since when were WaReZ legal?

pss: 0day at nothackers.org is google hit #2
/me *hugz* google

"Is it not true that many of us came *here* because we didn't like the
content/ moderation/response time/ S/N ratio of *other* lists and we all
wanted a place that we could get out security info undiluted and without
the associated overhead of _____________ <fill in>?"

Basically I'm asking that the very spirited and somewhat entertaining
off-topic political discussions move off of FD.  While I am not
necessarily
thrilled to receive yet another Gentoo UNIX hole in my in basket, I would
be much less thrilled if I had to jump off FD and search for yet another
free unmoderated security list with a low S/N ratio and intelligent
participants and occasional rants against M$ <G>
A lapse in the off-topic rants will suffice to acknowledge agreement.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html