Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: strange wordpad.exe behavior!

From: "Dennis Freise" <cat () final-frontier ath cx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:54:29 +0100

Moroons... 'KILL YOURSELF'...... LET'S SWITCH TO THE TOPIC ANYWAY!
i am using windowsxp at the moment!!!

the most surprising thing is... SOMETIMES! wordpad.exe crashes after
executing the 'test.rtf' and sometimes... test.rtf opens but strangely .....
with garbage on the content [whose letter size is 0 so copy... paste the
garbage to... see it's content!!!]
MORE SURPRISING... [you must be dam lucky.....] try opening the test.rtf
several times! if you are lucky and it doesn't crash and open......
[...]

Hello.

Sorry, did I miss something ? I thought I subscribed to some sort of
security-related mailinglist - not Microsoft's Complaining Line... ah, and
by the way, Bipin - your shift-key has a malfunction. Please check it.

Greetings, Dennis

P.S.: Bipin, sometimes you get better responses when you treat others with
respect...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html